Level 14 Heroes
Heroes can now train to Level 14. Level 14 heroes provide a Vibranium Elite PVP Bonus and have access to all four Augmented Iso-8 move levels.
Added an Unequip Button for Empowered Iso-8
An Unequip Button was added to Empowered Iso-8 that are currently equipped to other characters.
Mid Combat Dialogs
Support was added to allow for dialogs to display during combat. Currently can be seen in Season 2 Chapter 4 Heroic Battles.
Reforge Popup Upgrade
The reforge popup will now properly show the effects of reforging Multi-Action Gear.
User Profile Display Enhancements
When viewing a user profile the Attack and Defense bonus is now displayed for both the user’s Offensive and Defensive teams. In addition, slotted Armory items are now listed in a more clear manner.
Store Changes to Accommodate Augmented Iso-8
The store has several changes to allow for easier access to your supplies and Iso-8. The Resources tab was changed to the Iso-8 tab which contains all Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8. The Supplies tab now contains the Lockbox, Energy, and PVP items.
- Fixed several issues causing combat validation errors
- Cable & Deadpool Heroic battle fixed
- Added the metal tag to more heroes
- Mission energy countdown now starts to play correctly after a mission event
- Updated Team Page action tooltips to reflect equipped Augmented and Empowered Iso-8
- Characters properly animate when they lose an action to Cower
- Temporary Attilan buffs are correctly tagged as Tech buffs
- War Machine no longer triggers Strategic Analysis on stealthy attacks
New Villain: Man-Ape
- M'baku, also known as Man-Ape, is the leader of the
exiled White Gorilla tribe, natives of Wakanda. Man-Ape is a living
avatar of the White
Gorilla imbued with super human strength.
New Heroic Battles, Empowered Iso-8, and Customized Gear
New Augmented Iso-8 / Level 14
- Season 2, Chapter 4 is finally upon us, and with it comes many exciting developments, including Level 14, which introduces a new way to
upgrade heroes, Augmented Iso-8. The goal of Augmented Iso-8 is to offer players another vector for customizing heroes. While basic Iso-8
modifies a hero’s stats and Enhanced Iso-8 grant new passive effects, Augmented Iso-8 allow a player to customize a hero’s individual moves.
- Read more about the changes at Introducing Season 2: Chapter 4!
New Captain Marvel Uniform
- Get the Captain Marvel Uniform by completing Chapter 4 Mastery!