Season 2 Chapter 5 Heroic Battle Reward:
- 1 / 3 / 5 Command Points
- Random Isotope-8 (Tier and kind of Iso-8 depends on the Agent's Level)
- Random Store and Premium Supplies (Tier and kind of Supply depends on the Agent's Level)
- Challenge Points
- Random Deploy Gear (Gear depends on the Agent's Level)
- Vapor will use Misty Enhancement, becoming immune to melee attacks but vulnerable to fire, energy and explosions;
- X-Ray will use Pulsing Enhancement, giving a Radiation Exposure effect to all of his attacks, but taking damage to the Invisible Woman's Force Cage;
- Ironclad will use Harden Enhancement, reducing damage of ranged attacks, but becoming vulnerable to melee attacks.
Two In-Delta will always go first. Each of them will take two turns. One of them will be attack on Fantomex. Second In-Delta will give Fumbling on any of the Allies. If an attack is Stealthy, Fumbling can cause a counter-attack!
If Fantomex has Fumbling applied to him, all of his attacks will cause a Counter-Attack. It might be a good idea to just Recharge.
If Fantomex does not have Fumbling applied to him, use Fantôme on an enemy who ALREADY has Combat Reflexes, in order to not apply Combat Reflexes to an enemy so that the allies can target that particular enemy.
If Spiral has Fumbling appplied to her, just use Macabre Fandango because it is a subtle Area of Effect and will not provoke a Counter-Attack.
If Spiral does not have Fumbling applied to her, pick one opponent and use Flashbolt on an enemy who does not have Combat Reflexes. This will make sure that enemy can no longer apply Debuffs and set her up with Dance Magic Dance the next round and she can Buff all Allies and Debuff all enemies. Time Spiral may also work, as it sets up another Subtle Area of Effect attack.
If Psylocke has Fumbling applied to her, use Mental Coordination to boost stats and coordinate attacks.
If Psylocke does not have Fumbling applied to her, use Telekinetic Katana on an enemy who does not have Combat Reflexes.
Keep a similar strategy through each round. Just remember to be patient, your goal here to is avoid Counter-Attacks and strike with Stealthy/Subtle attacks when possible.