Marvel Avengers Alliance PVP Tier list, which hero you should buy and include to build a best pvp team combo. Hope this guide will be help you to make your pvp strategy strong. You can read also our previous Marvel Avengers Alliance PVP Guide: Getting Into The Adamantium League (PVP team/Combo and Offence-Defence Method)
- Immune to Emma (mental anguish/migrain/stun proof)
- Hit'em,Smash'em,If Lucky stun'em
- Bane to Rescue --> use Mountain Crusher
- After the enemy use anglob -->Use 4th skill
- Best partner for the Blue Suit QS
EMMA FROST(PHOENIX FIVE)
- Psychic Tap -> Unlock Potential -> War Diamond
- Cosmic Power makes her the best support hem in the game.
- Also works as an Infiltrator.
- Best character to fight off tanks, psychics, and ground attacks.
- Magnetic Field -> press any button
- Excels as both a healer and a A protector.
- Flyby Attack the Blaster -> Reconstruction Matrix -> Protector Protocol
- The bitch learned to control it.
- Wait for someone to die -> Phoenix Fire
- Also works as an Infiltrator.
- Full Overcharge and 21-Gun
- Salute for when you're backed into a corner.
- Best Bruiser in the game.
- Stack debuffs -> Britannic
- HE WILL NOT BEND
- Great even without the alt costume bleed bonus.
- Shadow Dance -> Triple Threat
- Blinding Punches for every
- First turn -> Vortex lariat -> One Mile Punch
BLACK WIDOW(GREY SUIT)
- Grey Suit gives Nat extra turns from Blasters and makes all of her attacks stealthy
- Widowmaker -> Flying Kick
- Missile Bombardment -> High Energy Laser
- In a pinch, just Unibeam the shit out of the heavy hitter.
- The best bang-for-your- CP hero. Tact Strange is fine too.
- Vapors of Valtorr -> Bolts of Balthakk 3 Heal / another Bolt
- Best if you're facing too many Snikbubs.
- Blades of Rage -> Made for Walking
- Arguably the best Scrapper.
- Adamantiurn Claws ->Berserker Frenzy
- Karima's highly versatile, but she's dependent on class spread and the Al doesn't know how to use her.
- She is back to normal, but her attacks don't penetrate shields except for plasma blade.
- She also changes class, but only when theres no protector.
- Best if you're facing buffed and defense teams.
- Over the Top -> Trench Warfare
- Easy way to take out Emmas.
- Mental Coordination -> Telekinetic Katsina
- (If phased) Call Lockheed -> Sneak Attack weakest enemy -> Shadow Kick
PHOENIX 5 CYCLOPS
- Best 15 CP hero.
- AI prefers his lvl 2 over his lvl 1, but its randomized.
- Will not use his lvl 9.Only use for finishing off opponents at very low health.
- Uses his lvl 6 as soon as he can.
- He buffs allies with morale boost when they get hit(also himself), for masochism :3
- He prefers to attack bruisers with his lvl 2.
- Implying you can hit me
- Allons-y -> Fantome-> OVNI¬E.V.A.
- Bane of DoT heroes and DoT players.
- One hit kills nearly anything when in 20% health or less with hollywood hammer.
- His lvl 2 hobbled debuff does not work yet.
- The AI loves using his lvl 2.
- Can't lose his protector status if hit by Rescue's flyby attack.
- Useless in his Classic uniform, but a low-level favorite in his Heroic.
- Leading Strike->Shield Throw-> Shield Guard when it expires
- Lead with Hammer Throw for Modern Thor, Inspire Bravery for Classic.
- Protective Shroud -> MAKE IT RAIN -> Tornado
- Hex Spheres -> Chaos Shield ->Probability Field
- Basically never runs out of stamina. Lorna's a lucky woman.
- Can hide from Tacticians, but i stick with Omega Sentinel if you want versatility.
- Gift of Battle -> wait for Blessing of Olympus -> Column Down
- Sacrificial Blessing -> Flight of the Valkyrie -> Dragonfang
- Rolling Thunder -> Lightning Round -> Perfect Storm -> Death by Snu-Snu
- Blade Maelstrom -> Mojo /- Skewer (if shielded) OR Gladiatorial Carnage (if unshielded)
- Stack Sin and Burn Out -> Penance Stare -> Highway to Hell
- Razor Claws -> Frenzy -> Swipe -> Tiger's Fury
- Pair her with a ravager like Sif or Wolverine.
- Cat Scratch -> Stroke of Luck -> Nerve Chop
- Hide behind a protector -> get hit by AoE -> press any button
- Would be top tier if Playdom Al gave a fuck.
- Largely dependent on timing and setting up long combos. Would be better if he wasn't 90 CP.
- Anti-Metal Claws -> Panther Stance -> Wakandan Arts
- Temporal Shift -> Bodyslide OR Aksani Arts (on protector)
- Good if you're facing a bunch of Emmas or Psylockes.
- Set enemy on fire -> Fireball
- Flying Sword -> Thrust 3 Le tog Slash -> let 'em bleed out
- Spider Sense -> Web Shot Web Slingshot OR Web Swing for emergency stun
- Excels behind a protector.
- The Grapes of Wrath ->A Farewell to Arms (on protec¬tor) OR War and Peace
- Colossal Smash -> Steel Fists -> Decimate
- Heart of Shou-Lao -> The Iron Fist (on Infiltrator) OR K'Un L'un Combo (anyone else)
- Force Sphere the Tactician -> Force Cage big hitter -> Force Volley
BAD TIER / OKAY IN PVE TIER
- Stonewall -> Fault Line-> Clobberin' Time
- Stepping Disc if Infiltrator (Li protector, otherwise Souls -> Unleash Hell
- Be warned: her Al is terrible.
- Bo Roulette -> Ace of Spades ->Ragin' Cajun if you have enough Kinetic Charges
- Kree Strike -> Absorb Energy -> Photon Blast OR Brawl
- Consider Original Bruiser to absorb enemy Blasters.
- Not great by any means, but basic enough that the Al plays her reliably well.
- Super unreliable. Excels at random upset victories.
- Sharp Pointy Things -> OP or Level 16 -> Happy to See You
- Southern Comfort -> Absorb Power (prioritize Blasters, then Scrappers, then Bruisers) -> Drain Essence
SHIT TIER / FLIGHT DECK TIER
- Who the 'best' characters are is largely a function of how you've equipped your agent, but this list should give you a general idea of the characters worth buying/focusing on.
- Similarly, there is no 'best' way to stack IS0s, but the general rule is to emphasize strengths rather than compensate for weaknesses.
- For the best character bonuses, stack Blasters and Tacticians and re-assign Infiltrators you aren't using.
- Also Read Marvel Avengers Alliance PVP Guide: Getting Into The Adamantium League (PVP team/Combo and Offence-Defence Method)