We know that it has been a while, but we have never forgotten about this Dev Q&A section. We apologize that due to the busy contents release schedule, we couldn't have had the answers up earlier. But here it is. We hope you will enjoy it. And we hope to bring this back more regularly.
Thank you all for understanding and patience
- Q. Can you update us with the Marvel: Avengers Alliance development plan in the near future?
- Q. Do you do some kind of scheduled weekly maintenance? During what time of the day do you do the game updates usually?
- Q. Are there any plans to boost the story in future? Will we ever take the helicarrier to locations other than New York, like Genosha or Latveria?(I was intrigued by the idea of senators trying to take control of SHIELD, but nothing happens in the mission, just Iron Man talking. I was expecting a little more drama (as much as you can get with a character sprite and some text anyway), like maybe an actual senator character appearing and trying to justify their control of SHIELD and not just exposition from Stark.)
- Q. When are you going to update Marvel XP with all these new characters?
- Q. Will you integrate the Marvel XP rewards with the game? Say earn all achievements unlock "x" character? Because having an account for the system seems irrelevant if it doesn't actually reward you in the game.
Heroes and Villains
- Q. With the development of a new Venom movie (Marvel & Sony) in the works, will there be a hero-type Venom character or a movie costume with special perks like the Avengers costumes available in the near future?
- Q. You mentioned in a previous question session that you were considering a Shield rehabilitation program to make villains playable. Is that already in the works? Can we expect it soon?
- Q. Are you only planning to release real Avengers members, or other Marvel characters could get in, such as Armor?
- Q. Are there going to be any new hero classes ever released?
The Agent and Items
- Q. Will you make some of the old LE items available again, such as the Avengers movie uniforms and Coulson’s Revenge?
- Q. Once your agent reached level 200+, the ISO shards contribute less and less to the stat bonuses, since their numbers will reflect as minimal addition to non existent. If we really want to make this game a very nice strategic game with the use of ISO, shouldn’t it be by percentage so that we can build heroes/agent according to their skill and weapons?
All About the Devs
- Q. How many people are in the development team? What are your names? (Any full, first, nicknames, etc, would be okay!)
- Q. If you were to pick a Marvel: Avengers Alliance mascot, who would it be? (You can't choose Captain, Agent, Maria, or Fury, that's not fair! xD)
- Q.Who are some of the heroes that you are most pleased with creating in the end and why?
- Q.What are some of your personal goals for the game, aside from making it fun for everybody?
- Q. In battle, sometimes we get a message on the Agent or Heroes with the Name of the ISO slotted into their suit and a Stat described underneath the name. Can you tell us how it exactly it works?
- Q. How is the Damage calculated from Exploit based Abilities or Items, Weapons or Gadgets usable the Agent? When one of these has an Exploit "_____", but has either multiple stacks of it applied, or is a Paragon Exploiter, how does the damage scaling work? What are the formulas behind this?
- Q.In PVP It seems like the AI gets a better chance for random effects to proc than the player. How much of a boost does the AI get for proc rates? Does this scale based on the rating of the opponent?
- Q. Are there any plans for new battle music to be implemented?Stay tuned!Do you guys plan to change the Background for PvP? Can it be something new and cool we've never seen before?
- Q. Would it be possible to get decisions for the player to make that branch out each mission? For example, the player is defending a prison who is under attack by Green Goblin: when he leaves, do you chase after him or continue to guard the prison and its supervillain in-mates?
- Q. Could you possibly increase the recommended starting level for future chapters? Will there be an option to choose missions that are currently below your level to scale up to your current level, without necessity of 5-starring them first?