Marvel Avengers Alliance allows players to level up and build up a better player or character/team like other RPG games. The faster you will level up, then you have the better chance that you will be ahead of many players. It is Needless to say that you and your team members are getting more and more stronger and win all the missions/PvP.
|Figure 1: Level up Faster in Marvel Avengers Alliance|
The picture shows how it looks like once you will level up inMAA . As you can see, as soon as you level up your agent gains extra points (in green) for Health/Stamina/Attack etc. So it is necessary that you constantly level up yourself. This post is to give you some of the best and great tips on how to level up faster in Marvel Avengers Alliance.I think the tips are suitable for both the beginners as well as experience players.
- Spend energy to gain maximum experience or XP: You have 60 energy points in every 6 hours. You have to spend 10 energy per fight. The strong fight will give you maximum experience/XP while low threat fight will acquire minimum. So try to choose wisely your fight to level up quickly.
- Get experience and XP for your heroes from flight deck remote operations. Choose wisely remote operations. If you are online, then make shortest remote ops like 3 min or 10 min. Choose longer remote operations when you plan to go offline for quite some time.
- Add more and more allies will give you bonus energy points. Easy equation. The more allies you have, more energy you will get visiting their building/profiles. The more energy you will acquire, more fight you can do and earn experience points/XP faster.
If you have full energy never visit and click on buildings of your allies.
Only visit when you are short of energy.
- Send Gift energy to your allies. The more you will give the more you will get energy. One energy pack contains 2 energy, so if you give 5 energy packs, you will be getting 10 additional energy. That means an extra fight to earn experience.
- Complete goals or missions Given by MAA.I think easiest and fastest way to gain experience/XP and therefore leveling up. Try to complete goals or missions as soon as possible. After successful completion of each goal/mission you will be rewarded with good amount of experience.
- Play same missions several times to get mastery points. If you have completed a mission, replay that mission again. You can get up to 5 stars from a mission and for each star, you will awarded additional experience to help you leveling up a bit faster.
- Earn as many as SHIELD points to help you level up faster. SHIELD points are needed for research and leveling up your team members. Stronger the team members, higher chance is that you will successfully win strong fight to gain lots of experience.
- Get experience/XP from PvP. Every PvP win will provide 5 experience. Not a big amount but every little bit counts to level up yourself.
You should remember, experience/XP needed per level up is like exponential increment. You never need same experience/Xp number for next level but little bit more and so on. Above are some of the guidelines to get your level up quickly. If you like this post and want to share any tips on Marvel Avengers Alliance level up , feel free to post/comment. Let's become pain bringer to all the evils and become the great agent on PVP .