With enemies appearing around the globe, it is getting harder for S.H.I.E.L.D. to stay on top of the threats. Moving between London, San Francisco and New York has kept S.H.I.E.L.D. busy, but with news of conflict in Wakanda, will their forces finally be spread too thin?
S2 Chapter 4 Task
S2 Chapter 4 Mission Info
Level 14 Heroes
Heroes can now train to Level 14. Level 14 heroes provide a Vibranium Elite PVP Bonus and have access to all four Augmented Iso-8 move levels.
Added an Unequip Button for Empowered Iso-8
An Unequip Button was added to Empowered Iso-8 that are currently equipped to other characters.
Mid Combat Dialogs
Support was added to allow for dialogs to display during combat. Currently can be seen in Season 2 Chapter 4 Heroic Battles.
Reforge Popup Upgrade
The reforge popup will now properly show the effects of reforging Multi-Action Gear.
User Profile Display Enhancements
When viewing a user profile the Attack and Defense bonus is now displayed for both the user’s Offensive and Defensive teams. In addition, slotted Armory items are now listed in a more clear manner.
Store Changes to Accommodate Augmented Iso-8
The store has several changes to allow for easier access to your supplies and Iso-8. The Resources tab was changed to the Iso-8 tab which contains all Iso-8, Empowered Iso-8, and Augmented Iso-8. The Supplies tab now contains the Lockbox, Energy, and PVP items.
- Fixed several issues causing combat validation errors
- Cable & Deadpool Heroic battle fixed
- Added the metal tag to more heroes
- Mission energy countdown now starts to play correctly after a mission event
- Updated Team Page action tooltips to reflect equipped Augmented and Empowered Iso-8
- Characters properly animate when they lose an action to Cower
- Temporary Attilan buffs are correctly tagged as Tech buffs
- War Machine no longer triggers Strategic Analysis on stealthy attacks
New Villain: Man-Ape
- M'baku, also known as Man-Ape, is the leader of the
exiled White Gorilla tribe, natives of Wakanda. Man-Ape is a living
avatar of the White
Gorilla imbued with super human strength.
New Heroic Battles, Empowered Iso-8, and Customized Gear
New Augmented Iso-8 / Level 14
- Season 2, Chapter 4 is finally upon us, and with it comes many exciting developments, including Level 14, which introduces a new way to
upgrade heroes, Augmented Iso-8. The goal of Augmented Iso-8 is to offer players another vector for customizing heroes. While basic Iso-8
modifies a hero’s stats and Enhanced Iso-8 grant new passive effects, Augmented Iso-8 allow a player to customize a hero’s individual moves.
- Read more about the changes at Introducing Season 2: Chapter 4!
New Captain Marvel Uniform
- Get the Captain Marvel Uniform by completing Chapter 4 Mastery!